Progress

So I have been dealing with the transmission not wanting to mate with the motor. I even had friends come over to check it out and still couldn’t get it on. Well yesterday the weather was really nice and I had some motivation to try it one more time. With come information about how “sensitive” I should be when taking out the alignment tool, I removed and installed the clutch one last time. After about 6 tries, the splines matched up and the transmission mated up to the motor! I took a selfie and sent it to my friends to let them know that I finally got it together.

IMG_0020.JPG

After that was done, I cut bigger holes for the intercooler piping and called it a day. Need to start cleaning up the wiring and get ready to put the motor back it. Hopefully all this work with have awesome results.

4 thoughts on “Progress

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s